My head is swimming with stylish inspiration -- too many movies on the couch while sick. Do you have favorite film wardrobes, too? Here are my top 5:
1. American Gigolo: Button-down shirts have never looked so good. Armani's the culprit -- plus Halston's thrown in for good measure.
2. Vertigo: Midge's sweet cardigan sweaters and cat's eye glasses look truly adorable. I know that Rear Window's a prime contender, but my girl crush is definitely on Miss Midge.
3. The Women: 1939 version. I just can't stop talking about the surrealist fashion show.
4. The Kennel Murder Case: Perhaps not a top-5 contender, but I had to add it to the list so you could see Mary Astor in all her splendor.
5. Alfie: I adore Sienna Miller's character's boho style -- Nikki makes the film, although Alfie's slim ties and beautiful suits are obviously right up there.